Friday, May 9, 2014

Let's get the cards and letters coming



I have been posting essays and opinion on this my site, "What's Up With That" for a few years now and unfortunately it has not generated the kind of political discourse or any kind for that matter I had hoped it would.

Without comment whether in agreement or criticism, an author has little guidance as to the content or tenor of his writings.

As always, suggestions on subject matter and critiques on finished product are always welcome in the hope that valuable political discussions, and even solutions may emerge.

So the next time you read one of my posts I would love to have some commentary posted on the discrete comments section. I can post it for others to see or just for my eyes. The choice is yours and the blog does not require a valid return email address.
Just click on the "post a comment" link at the bottom of each article and have at me if you will. But mostly I would be interested in subject ideas and blog topics I may expound on.

Thanks and I hope to hear from all of you very soon.

The author

1 comment:

The Editor said...

A definition worth remembering

There's an annual contest at Bond University, Australia, calling for the most appropriate definition of a contemporary term.

This year's chosen term was "Political Correctness".

The winning student wrote :

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by the clean end."



....The most truthful words ever spoken.....